The professional football camps thought according to the Soccer Skills PRO system take place in Germany (German Soccer Skills), in Spain (Spanish Soccer Skills) and in Poland ( Polish Soccer Skills). At all the camps - in Germany, in Spain, as well as in Poland - we organise skills tests, on the basis of which the most gifted players are selected. The winner of the camps of all the countries are awarded with another training camp in Italy.
Hotel Exe Isla Cartuja 4* in Seville, Spain
26th of June – 2nd of July 2016
The winners will go to train in Italy.
Hotel Exe Isla Cartuja is situated on the island - Isla de la Cartuja - next to the Olympic Stadium, 15 minutes away from the city centre.The venue provides free Internet access and free parking. The Hotel Exe provides you also with an impressive view of the Oplimpic Stadium. From some rooms you can see the pitch connected with the hotel.
Complete sports facilities
The rooms are decorated in a simple yet tasteful manner, in each of them you can find air conditioning and a TV set with an access to the satellite cable channels.The hotel is situated near other sports centres which offer: football pitches, ruggby pitches, golf courses, padel, an athletic racetrack, gyms, conference rooms. It takes just 10 minutes to take a walk from the hotel to the Isla Mágica park and even less to get to the Alamillo Park (100 m away).
On each day:
professional activities in two training paths including:
- 3 hours of football training sessions: 1-hour technical and coordination training session in groups of 1 coach and 4 players, 1-hour of training games 4x4 in groups of 1 coach and 4 players,
- 1 hour of training games with Spanish coaches
- 1 hour of additional activities with a sports psychologist
- 1-hour motor skills training session
- 1-hour football language classes (English)
Additionally, during the camp:
- a visit to the stadium of FC Seville and Real Betis Seville
- regeneration at the swimming pool
- tactical sessions
- theoretical classes about the nutrition and regeneration
- motor skills tests
- initial skills tests defining the level of skills
- final skills tests – classifying the best players, who are awarded with a training camp in Italy
- at the end, a lecture of a sports psychologist for parents
The price of the Spanish Soccer Skills camp is 750 €- * excluding the transfer to the venue from the price.
At the request of the parents, we organise airport transfer from/to the airports in Seville, Malaga.